Screen stuck on itunes and cable screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by bclark82, Jun 13, 2010.

1. bclark82 macrumors newbie

I have read numerous threads concerning this issue but seems like they are related to jailbreaking? I have not done this. Ihad purchased a number of apps and had not yet backed up on my itunes- therefore do not want to have to restore.

Any help would be appreciated. I have tried everything

2. celticpride678

If you are on the Connect to iTunes screen, your only choice is to restore.

3. bclark82 thread starter macrumors newbie

any way to recover

is there any way to recover any of the apps I had?

4. gheat93 macrumors member

Don't quote me on this, but I am somewhat sure the apps are backed up if you had been syncing your iPod with your computer. Can someone confirm this?

5. taylermatt42146 macrumors newbie

Yes, all your purchases, and downloads should be backed up in iTunes. Actually, when I restore my iPod touch it gives me the option to restore from a backup. (that is, if you ever backed up). After running the backup, it's just like it was before.

If you have never backed up, just click the restore button, then after all is done you should still have an "applications" tab in iTunes which let's you put the apps back on.

Hope this was some help to you.

6. MRiOS macrumors regular

Also if you don't have the apps on your iTunes, I believe that if you are logged into your iTunes account and click the purchase button for an app that you've purchased before, it will pop up a box that says you've already paid for that app and allow you to download it again. (I believe this is true, I'm just not 100% positive on this)