Screen unresponsiveness/typing issues that won't go away

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Grkbella03, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Grkbella03, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014

Grkbella03 macrumors regular

I have the iPhone 6 Plus and when I got it, it was non responsive sometimes with typing or touching the screen. By doing a restore, it fixed all the issues. It seems when I restore by backup, it causes that problem in the software. So a week go by, I thought maybe with the new update, I could restore backup so I can have all my pictures back on the phone. NOPE. Still does the SAME stupid bug. It's really annoying. So I have to restore it again but I'm having issues getting all the pictures I want because iPhoto is being retarded and says it's imported all these pictures but I can't find them anywhere, and iTunes says only 1 thousand of them are there but I imported 7 thousand of them. And in all those years with apple and technology, I've never had any issues until now.

2. 7mskl macrumors newbie

I've stated my problem below in many forums because I want to reach out to others as possible. So i apologize for the duplicate response but here's my story:

I have an iPhone 6 on 8.0.2. With my original iPhone 6 (before I had it swapped out) I was experiencing touchscreen problems such as 1) When writing an email and backspacing (x on bottom), the phone sent the email when my finger was nowhere near the send (on top right corner) button; 2) During a text message, the keyboard would press random letters without my finger being near those letters; 3) When trying to open mail which would be located on the bottom of the screen, it would open another app located on top of screen 4) When surfing the web, links/pages would open by itself without my finger on the screen or barely touching; and MANY other touchscreen problems!

I had my iPhone 6 swapped out to a NEW iPhone 6 from Apple and I'm still experiencing the same problem. I paid so much money for a phone with a software that isn't working properly. I've been told by the reps at the Genius bar to wait for the iOS 8.1 to fix the bugs, but that update may not even fix the problems! Apple released 8.0.2 to fix bugs seen with iOS 8.0 but I've just been having worse problems.

I've restored and have set as new 3 times and still having the problem. Now frustrated and don't know what else to do. I've had iPhones since the 1st gen and have gone through many iOS updates but I've never experienced problems like mentioned above. EVER!