Screen Visual when iPhone rings

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wolf0617, Feb 29, 2008.

1. wolf0617 macrumors newbie

OK, This might be one of the most random questions asked in a posting. In all of the commercials that the iPhone has been shown in when the phone rings you see the Name and the Call ID Photo on the top and wallpaper below. On my friends phone it shows the name in BIG letter at the top and the Call ID Photo in the middle. My question is, is that a setting to make it look like the commercial or is that not possible on the actual iPhone? See I told u it was random

thanks

2. KrAyZiE macrumors newbie

To take advantage of the smaller picture ID next to the name, you need to sync with Address Book on your mac and have small ID photos on those contacts. This will allow for you to have it like the commercial.

If you don't have contacts on your computer, and only on your phone, there is a setting in the iPhone tabs to sync from your iPhone to your computer.

Voila. Tiny picture's.

3. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

So between this forum and Modmyifone, I've seen this question answered about 25 times (literally). But since it's here and I finally got around to joining, I'll add my question. Is this possible to do with Windows Mail?? I haven't used Outlook since I "upgraded" to Vista (I'll be on a Mac soon enough).

4. KrAyZiE macrumors newbie

If there is a way to incorporate pictures into your contacts in Windows, then it's worth a shot. Should work. Keep the pictures small.

5. Kwill macrumors 68000

Kwill

Pictures taken with your phone can be added to contacts.

1. Select the contact.
    2. Press "Edit."
    3. Click picture field.

6. wolf0617 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have Windows Vista and i am using windows contacts. The pictures are in there but i dont see a way to modify them to make it smaller on the iphone. Is there away to get it to work thru there?