Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KoolStar

macrumors demi-god
Original poster
Oct 16, 2006
Kentucky
Lets get started. First off, I know where the screen zoom option is under the mouse preference and I know how to use it. I know there are different options for the screen zoom. However I am mystified that there is not a way to lock the zoom position. For example, when you zoom in you can have the zoom follow the mouse cursor, or move the screen when the mouse reaches the edge of the screen that is zoomed. I want to know if there is a way to lock the screen that I have zoomed to a particular position. Any help would be great. Thanks :apple:

froggytreafrogg

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2008
Louisiana
Lets get started. First off, I know where the screen zoom option is under the mouse preference and I know how to use it. I know there are different options for the screen zoom. However I am mystified that there is not a way to lock the zoom position. For example, when you zoom in you can have the zoom follow the mouse cursor, or move the screen when the mouse reaches the edge of the screen that is zoomed. I want to know if there is a way to lock the screen that I have zoomed to a particular position. Any help would be great. Thanks :apple:

I could be wrong, but i don't think you can, sorry.:(

Jiddick ExRex

macrumors 65816
May 14, 2006
Roskilde, DK
The closest you can come is to check the option to "move screen when mouse pointer is at the edge."
That or decrease your resolution on the display (essentially the same thing).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.