Screen

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by chantygxox, Apr 16, 2015.

1. chantygxox macrumors newbie

Im wondering if anybody could help me with an issue that occurs with my iPhone 5c screen.
    It seems to click or make a squeaky sound when pressed but sometimes this happens and sometimes it does not.
    When I scroll and type it doesn't seem to make a noise but it's when I press it or clean my screen the noise occurs.
    I have dropped my phone once and ever since then this has happened. My phone was bought this year in March so hopefully I can get a replacement or if I should leave it and not make a big deal out of this?
    If anybody has the same issue I'd love to hear about how you deal with it.

2. Tech-Aid macrumors newbie

Tech-Aid

Hello chantygxox,

Sounds like the screen might be slightly out of place. Have you tried applying pressure to the outside edges of the screen? It may pop back into place. The 5C's seem to have a tendency to get knocked out of place on occasion. Otherwise, a standard screen replacement would likely fix the issue. They should run you no more than $100 from a local repair shop. Check out your local Yelp listings and see if you can't find a reliable repair service to help you out. Sorry this doesn't help much, but I'll see if I can find a better solution for you if applying pressure doesn't work. Good luck!