Screenflow

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Macgeeza, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Macgeeza macrumors regular

Just started using screenflow, and just wondering how do you see what the iSight camera is recording?. If I was doing a FaceTime chat I would get a picture of myself on the screen as well so then I know if I am in shot etc,

At the moment when recording using screenflow I can't see myself. How do I change this so I can?

Anyone know how to help me with this?

Thanks

2. Macgeeza thread starter macrumors regular

I would be grateful for any help with this, please?!?!:confused:

3. Shawnpk macrumors 6502

When you first start ScreenFlow, you should be presented with a box that asks you what source you want audio and video recorded from. Just choose the iSight option.

4. Macgeeza thread starter macrumors regular

I did choose iSight and it does record, but I can only see my face when I play the recording back after the recording has been done,

I was wondering how I can see my face on the screen when the screen is being recorded?

Thanks for trying to help, any suggestions are welcome.

Cheers

5. skeebled macrumors newbie

similar problem

hey, i have a very similar problem. i have the new 15" MBP and i tried using ScreenFlow, but it wouldnt record with facetime cam, i cant see it during or after the recording. i did some research and found out that there is some kind of a compatibility issue with the new FaceTimeHD built in webcam. I believe that people over at telestream are working on a fix.