Screens for IOS

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Chadt103, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Chadt103 macrumors newbie

Chadt103

My question is ~
    I am considering Screens for my IPad Pro. I use my IPad Pro at work but I use websites like constant contact and FedEx Freight that require Flash so I can’t utilize those sites on my IPad. I purchased photon flash player but it Sucks.
    I’m thinking that accessing my Mac at my home office is the next best sinerio.
    The app is $19.00 which is cheap if it works. I just want it to work is the main thing.
    Any advice on Screens or something better
    Thanks
    Chad

2. chabig macrumors 603

I was using Back to My Mac, but it was unreliable. Since I bought and began using screens about three months ago, I have never had a failed connection. It’s reliable, but getting it configured isn’t necessarily the easiest thing to do. Fortunately, support is great. I highly recommend it.

3. Chadt103 thread starter macrumors newbie

Chadt103

Do you need a real strong signal? I will be using it with LTE / not Wii Fi

4. chabig macrumors 603

The slower the network, the slower the interaction. The faster the network the faster the interaction. The screen sharing protocols are built into MacOS. Screens helps your remote computer connect to the your home computer and manages the UI. It can automatically adjust to low bandwidth conditions.

5. Chadt103 thread starter macrumors newbie

Chadt103

Thank you - sounds like this will work great for me.