Screenshot app

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by mingenyx, Dec 2, 2007.

1. mingenyx macrumors regular

Can somebody load up the old on from installer if you guys use this.
    It takes a screenshot of ur page whereever u are if u want it to but i downloaded the update and theres no save button it screwed up my ipod like froze it so i had to restore etc

or if u guys use another app to take screenshots of ur ipodtouch menu etc post please

2. bdsmyth macrumors regular

Search the .... "Post Your NEW Springboards".... thread and you'll find everything you need to know about taking screen shots there.

3. VToX macrumors member

I wouldn't download the screenshot app.
    It crashed my iPod Touch so that I had to Restore,Downgrade,Jailbreak,UPgrade,Jailbreak, AND install all my apps again.:(
    If you would like to take a screen shot, download the BSD Subsystem from the installer, then download Dock, system(or utilities, forget.). You'll see a little yellow thing in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Tap it, and drag it to the middle of the screen. Navigate to the gray, screen shot icon.
    After you are done with that. FTP into your iPod with SSH and put " /tmp/ " into the navigation bar. you should see an image there. Double click it. There's your screenshot.

4. GrimmGreen macrumors regular

i have had the screenshot app for a while now and it works fine , it takes a screen shot of the springboard , and that's all , it wont do the slide to unlock screen or anything else. For the springboard it works great , especially with the newest updated version