Screenshot feature in 2.0?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DuFFy, Jul 16, 2008.

1. DuFFy macrumors regular

So I know when I had my iphone jailbroken, it had the feature from something which i cant remember to take a photo of your screen by holding the home button and turning the silent on and off. I think i remember reading it was an ability of the phone that just needed to be turned on. Now I thought i would try to do it now that i have 2.0 and it didnt work. BUT i was having problems with the App Store and the search was stuck and just kept saying loading when i could search for something leave the app store then come back. So it was getting stuck there and i couldnt do anything so i was holding the sleep button tryin to get it turned off and it wasnt working and i finally forced it to restart with the home and sleep button function. But i went into my photos today and realized there is a now a screen shot of the App Store screen i was gettin when it was loading. Photo is attached, is there some screen shot feature that i just dont know about? what happened?!?!?!

Attached Files:

2. yode macrumors 6502

3. Beklim macrumors newbie

You should perhaps try the selection you have highlighted in your screenshot. ;)

Yea, just as the poster before me... just hit home+sleep real quick and the screen will flash to confirm you have taken a screenshot.

4. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

read the forums. press home and sleep wake button simultaneously to screenshot

5. DuFFy thread starter macrumors regular

Wow, Howd i miss these talks.. Anyway thanks everyone.