Screenshot / Hotmail

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AFPoster, Aug 4, 2008.

1. AFPoster macrumors 65816

I know these have been topics before and answered questions. I just don't feel / have the time to run through all the posts finding the answers. So question one how do you take a SS on your iPhone 3g? I thought it was Sleep / Wake Button and Home button at the same time, but that keeps turning off my phone after several seconds. So is it something else?

2nd Can I setup my Hotmail e-mail on my phone. I have my @mac on their I just need hotmail as well, and I figured hotmail was Exchange so wouldnt it work? How?

2. ubersalad macrumors 6502a

Hold down home button and then tap the sleep button on top.

No Hotmail support. Even accessing Hotmail through browser has issues using iPhone.

3. dancavallaro macrumors regular

Hotmail is veryyy different from Exchange. Unless you pay extra for Hotmail Plus, you cannot access it using the Mail app on the iPhone. I've had no trouble accessing Hotmail in Safari though, for what it's worth. Just set it to save your password and you shouldn't even have to log in again.

4. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

Spam. Loser.

5. jediistar macrumors 6502

Actually, its not spam but good work there. If Apple relented on stand alone applications for email, perhaps the gentlemen who caused such a stir with his gmail application will try once again to gain entry to the App store giving us loving gmail users a better way to manage our mail.

6. ZGXtreme macrumors regular

ZGXtreme

Yeah, I started using mBox today and while it is too soon to offer any feedback of true value, I am thus far very impressed!

7. deimos256 macrumors 6502a