Screenshots cropped at top and bottom

3bs

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
I don't know why but when I send a screenshot to my brother or he sends one to me, the top and bottom are slightly cropped off. When I go to camera roll they're not. I'm not sure if this is an issue with bitesms or something else. Anyone else notice this? Another question on bitesms while we're on it. What are the 2 or 3 dots in the pop ups under the text and above the buttons?

Both running iOS 5.0.1 on 4S jailbroken with absinthe

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
Another question on bitesms while we're on it. What are the 2 or 3 dots in the pop ups under the text and above the buttons?

you can slide the buttons to reveal more buttons. they are all customizable within the settings within bite.

3bs

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
So no one else has this problem? I know that me and 2 other people who are jailbroken on 5.0.1 4S also have the problem.

3bs

macrumors 603
Original poster
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Thanks for sample pics.
I can't remember the last time they were cropped at the top and bottom. These days they're always just at the top. This is a screenshot my friend sent me. We're both jailbroken.

Edit: ok so he sent that to me using iMessage. I told him to send me the same screenshot on Whatsapp and I could see the whole image. The image in his camera roll was also the whole image. When I save the screenshot he sent me using iMessage I also see the whole image but when I view it in iMessage I don't.

Attachments

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.