Screenshots cropped at top and bottom

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by 3bs, Jan 22, 2012.

1. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

I don't know why but when I send a screenshot to my brother or he sends one to me, the top and bottom are slightly cropped off. When I go to camera roll they're not. I'm not sure if this is an issue with bitesms or something else. Anyone else notice this? Another question on bitesms while we're on it. What are the 2 or 3 dots in the pop ups under the text and above the buttons?

Both running iOS 5.0.1 on 4S jailbroken with absinthe

2. bmms8 macrumors 68020

you can slide the buttons to reveal more buttons. they are all customizable within the settings within bite.

3. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

That's pretty useful. Thanks

4. 3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

So no one else has this problem? I know that me and 2 other people who are jailbroken on 5.0.1 4S also have the problem.

5. heyyitzmelissa macrumors 6502

6. 3bs, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2012

3bs thread starter macrumors 603

3bs

I can't remember the last time they were cropped at the top and bottom. These days they're always just at the top. This is a screenshot my friend sent me. We're both jailbroken.

Edit: ok so he sent that to me using iMessage. I told him to send me the same screenshot on Whatsapp and I could see the whole image. The image in his camera roll was also the whole image. When I save the screenshot he sent me using iMessage I also see the whole image but when I view it in iMessage I don't.

Attached Files: