Screenshots help, software help. Other help with pictures.

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by WillEH, Mar 8, 2011.

1. WillEH macrumors 6502a

WillEH

For example, when I go to upload multiple images to Facebook, when I go to choose the photos it does not show a small image of the photo... so not sure what I'm uploading.. Screenshot related.. Any chance of making it so little images show up?

[​IMG]

Also I need a good free software (if possible) for screenshots. When I take a screenshot I want the default save location to be in my iPhoto under the folder name ScreenShots, but it seems I can't do this with normal screenshots on Mac..

Thanks =)

2. simsaladimbamba

For "ICON VIEW" press COMMAND+1, for "LIST VIEW" press CMD+2, for "COLUMN VIEW" CMD+3.

For screenshots you could use CMD+SHIFT+3 or CMD+SHIFT+4 (and then SPACEBAR), as the screenshots are saved onto the DESKTOP.

3. WillEH, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011

WillEH thread starter macrumors 6502a

WillEH

Thanks for the reply, I know about screenshots but I wanted to change the save directory, as far as I know, it's possible on mac but a big pain.. so I was wondering of any real good applications for this..

Also I did ICON VIEW and all I get is this..

[​IMG]

4. Plymouthbreezer macrumors 601

Plymouthbreezer

Download a program like Onyx, and it will allow you to customize where screen captures save.

5. Knoodles macrumors 6502

Knoodles

Under the View menu>Show View Options for which ever folder your pictures are in, make sure you have the Show Icon Preview box ticked.