Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tjz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 28, 2007
Hey guys, I am new around here, but have been watching the iPod Touch hacks for a while. I was wondering if it was possible to create a screenshot app that saved to the same place that pictures for viewing are saved at, allowing them to be viewed on the ipod using the built in Photo viewer. Thanks

vividdemise

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2007
Hey guys, I am new around here, but have been watching the iPod Touch hacks for a while. I was wondering if it was possible to create a screenshot app that saved to the same place that pictures for viewing are saved at, allowing them to be viewed on the ipod using the built in Photo viewer. Thanks

umm this is a good idea... I might be able to take the screenshot utiltiy into a hex editor and see if i can find the save path and change it.... might try sometime tommrow

vividdemise

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2007
just tried to take screenshot into a hex editor.. no go would have find source and see if you can get the changes or make the changes and compile it your self

Arisian

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
China
just tried to take screenshot into a hex editor.. no go would have find source and see if you can get the changes or make the changes and compile it your self

no go would have find source....

what words are missing here?

Arisian

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.