Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Morac

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 30, 2009
I had an issue where I needed to clear out my ScreenTime so I turned it off on my iPhone, iPad and MBA and then turn it back on. When I did that I couldn’t get it to sync to all devices. I had it close, but my Mac wouldn’t sync to my iPad. Also my iPad showed on my iPhone, but its data wouldn't update.

I ended up turning it off, restarting all my devices and turning it back on and now it doesn’t sync anywhere. I have “share across devices” enabled on all my devices, but I’m not seeing any other devices on any of my devices.

In the past I’ve found that toggling “share across devices” off and on sometimes gets them to show up, but that’s not working.

Any ideas?

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
I’ve posted about this many times, and it still doesn’t work. Even on the latest 15.3 beta 2. Just something else that Apple can’t get right.

My iPhone shows on my iPad, but my iPad no longer shows on my iPhone. And the Mac, well who knows…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.