After months of lurking these forums, bidding my time till June when they release Leopard and Santa Rosa, I decided the hell with it and finally made the leap into the world of Macs! When I heard they're pushing back Leopard till October, my only reason left to wait till June was the hope of Santa Rosa and an updated MBP line. But then I thought about it and figured that it makes no sense to wait till June if you don't know exactly what you're waiting for. You know that they're probably gonna come out with a better Mac lineup, probably a little faster, a little better, but you don't know if that alone is worth the wait. If you take Leopard out of the equation, then you're only betting on the chance that the new Macs are worth the time you spent NOT having a Mac. I figured, since I've never owned a Mac before, will I really notice the difference of a new and improved Santa Rosa MBP vs last year's MBP? Ignorance is bliss right? Anyway I can always get Leopard when it comes out. By 6 months... the large hole in my pocket might be healed enough to shell out another 129... Anyway I'm very happy with my new week-old 15'' 2.33Ghz MBP. Now I can finally use my FCP 5.1 that I purchased through that crossgrade offer (thanks Multimedia) For those of you PC users holding out till June to switch and praying for updated Macs, making the leap right now was really not that bad. If you've never had a Mac before, you'll never know the difference! Plus you'll never have those "should I buy it now?" obsessive thoughts ever again and you can finally stop patrolling mac rumor sites every day. The peace of mind, alone, is worth it.