screwed by scrubs

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mrklaw, Feb 9, 2008.

1. mrklaw macrumors 68000

I bought a season pass to season 7 of scrubs. But its only downloaded 5 of the 6 episodes to my mac at home, which syncs to my ipod touch. I was confused why, until I checked on my PC at work.

It seems that PC (I was logged into itunes) automatically downloaded episode 3 without me realising. So now I have episodes 1,2,4,5,6 on my imac at home, and on my ipod touch, and episode 3 at work.

I can't sync that to my ipod because it'll screw up my sync with my home PC right? so how do I get that episode on my home PC and my ipod? I can't re-download it easily (thanks itunes). I want to be able to browse the store at work sometimes without risking it downloading stuff if its going to mess things up.

2. J@ffa macrumors 6502a

J@ffa

Copy it to a USB stick, burn it to a CD or whatever, and just double click it (or drag it onto the iTunes icon) on your home computer. Presumably, iTunes on both machines is authorised to the same account? If that's the case, then it'll just play fine and then you can sync away!

3. bmat macrumors 6502

Why not just sync it manually?

Also, why did you buy a season pass now, with the writers strike?

4. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

^-- that.

5. hexonxonx macrumors 601

The writers strike isn't affecting some shows.

I purchased the new season of Reno 911 and it has 4 episodes. It downloads the new one the same night they air on TV. The latest episode was Wednesday night, iTunes sent me an email saying it was available to download Wednesday night and I opened iTunes and it downloaded.

6. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

But its affecting Scrubs which is one of my fav. shows :/

They were suppose to show the new episode on the 24nd of Jan. I waited a month and a half just for NBC to remove it from the show listing and not tell us if the EVER plan to air it...

7. davidy macrumors 6502

davidy

Not exactly the same thing, but I bought an album from iTunes. Four of the tracks came through with several seconds dropped out and/or several seconds of static. I contacted iTunes support and my purchase price was refunded with no fuss or bother. Then I re-purchased the same album.

Maybe you could do the same. Contact them, get a refund and then repurchase the whole thing again.

At any rate, contact them. Maybe there's another way to just get the one episode you want.

8. mrklaw thread starter macrumors 68000

ok, didn't realise you could do that. Pretty simple really. Yes, both computers are authorised.

Yes, I kind of realised afterwards. I have no idea what my $35 is actually going to buy. will apple reimburse us if only 10-12 episodes come out? I guess I was just wanting to try it out

9. dthmtlgod macrumors 6502

I had a similiar issue with my season 2 of LOST, I contacted iTunes by e-mail and the next day they re-sent my two episodes to my account.