Screwed

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by bobo911, Jul 8, 2011.

1. bobo911 macrumors newbie

Is there anyway to reverse my ipad's update to 4.3.3? I accidentally updated my ipad2 with itunes to make it 4.3.3 for the jailbreak. So now i cant jb it

2. Diversion macrumors 6502a

Diversion

Huh? 4.3.3 IS Jailbreakable at www.jailbreakme.com.

Fact of the matter, it's the most stable on 4.3.3 right now.

3. MacManiac76 macrumors 65816

MacManiac76

You can only downgrade if you have your SHSH blob saved with TinyUmbrelle, which I'm guessing you don't if you are asking this question.

Why can't you jailbreak with iOS 4.3.3? Jailbreakme.com supports jailbreaking this version, are you just having issues trying to get it to jailbreak properly?

4. bobo911 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well when i went to the jailbreak me site, it returns with a failure page so figured that maybe its because i updated through the itunes and not the restore update way. Sooo... Is thwre hopes for me?

5. mutantblack macrumors regular

Doesn't matter you update through itune or not. Jailbreakme still works. May be server overload? Just keep trying. After update to 4.3.3, set it up as new, don't restore. Then try to jailbreak again.

6. serialtoon macrumors 6502a

serialtoon

Sorry if this is off topic, I didn't see the need to start a new thread. I jailbroke my ipad 2 using the PDF exploit on 4.3.0. It seems to be ok. Should I be concerned?

7. 3dflyboy1 macrumors 6502

Watch out!!! I got nailed for off-topic posting before. :rolleyes: It's better to start your own thread with a question or post in a thread about iPad 2 jailbreaking.

8. ZZ Bottom macrumors 6502a

Make sure you are using Safari. I got the same error using iCab even thoughts set to identify as mobile safari.