Scrobbled or Scrobble?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Link2999, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Link2999 macrumors 6502

Which is a better (more accurate, less battery consuming, etc.) app?

2. bushido Suspended

bushido

i have both installed bc one of them sometimes randomly stops to scrobble and im not sure which one

3. TheConfuzed1 macrumors 6502a

It's Scrobble that randomly stops. I have that one installed, and I have never even looked at Scrobbled.

Last week, I noticed that I wasn't scrobbling anything, and I fixed it with a respring. I've had it on my iPhone since I first jailbroke (it's been about three months now), and this is the first time that I have noticed it.

This is with very heavy iPhone use, including music daily.

I think I may try Scrobbled for comparison.

I'm curious though... With both installed, don't you get double submissions on Last.fm?

4. RiGo macrumors member

I use Scrobble and it randomly stops scrobbling. However, it queues the songs that don't get scrobbled until you reset it so no scrobbles are missed.

I would be interested to know how Scrobbled works. Don't wanna uninstall Scrobble :)

So if you use Scrobbled, chime in please.

5. Link2999 thread starter macrumors 6502

I tried em both out and it seems like Scrobbled is better for those who wanna try it out, it runs in the background and most of the time, (like 90%ish) it Scrobbles. Unlike Scrobble.

6. TheConfuzed1 macrumors 6502a

Nope. It actually quite working. No scrobbling, and no queue. The first thing I do whenever I notice that they are not scrobbling is check the queue, and last week, it completely quit doing all of it.