Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Does the continued absence of the pre OSX 7 scroll bar arrows constitute criminal damage to software

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sjd22

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2016
Look what Apple just (almost instantly, god, they're quick when they want to be) removed from their "support" forums:

Maybe the criminal damage route may actually make Apple listen.

I consider this ridiculous situation not only to be an insult to accessibility, but as criminal damage.

Does my Adobe software work with the ease it did when purchased? No.

Does my Microsoft software work with the ease it did when purchased? No.

Does FileMaker Pro work with the ease it did when purchased? No.

Does Apple need to see this becoming a major legal headache? Yes

Get with it Apple

bird sound web site sjd_22

Apple Support Communities

Hi Sarah (SarahD22),

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities.

We removed your post "About the little scrollbar arrows..." because it was nontechnical or off-topic. We understand wanting to share experiences, but these forums are meant for technical questions that can be answered by the community.

You can read our submission guidelines here: Apple Support Communities - Terms of Use

We hope you’ll keep using our Support Communities forums. You can find more information about participating here: Apple Support Communities - Tutorials

If you have comments about any of our products, we welcome your feedback: Apple - Feedback

We’ve included a copy of your original post below.

Thanks,
Apple Support Communities Staff

This is a send-only account. Replies received at this address are automatically deleted.
TM and copyright © 2016 Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, MS 96-DM. Cupertino, CA 95014.
All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Apple Support

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.