Scroll lock screen notifications

cclloyd

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
Alpha Centauri A
Anyone know a tweak that lets you scroll notifications on the lockscreen? Not the initial one, but when say you check your phone in the morning and you see like 5+ notifications there. I want to scroll all those at once.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
Anyone know a tweak that lets you scroll notifications on the lockscreen? Not the initial one, but when say you check your phone in the morning and you see like 5+ notifications there. I want to scroll all those at once.
Have you checked our Reveal in Cydia? I think it does what you want. Nt positive it will do all of them

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Have you checked our Reveal in Cydia? I think it does what you want. Nt positive it will do all of them
jjk454ss (boy was that hard to type) is right. It let's you scroll the first one and then the rest are expandable if you tap them. If your phones screen is off and you already have notifications then it'll show the newest which is scrollable or you can pull down the rest of the notifications and press the long ones to expand them. It's not perfect, it's a bit jerky when expanding and ISX does a better job but it'll do what you want.

cclloyd

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2011
Alpha Centauri A
Saw reveal. Have no need and do not want to see the full notifications like it does. I just want to be able to scroll the list of notifications.

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Saw reveal. Have no need and do not want to see the full notifications like it does. I just want to be able to scroll the list of notifications.
I'm not sure I understand what you want? Can't you scroll through the list without having to add any tweaks?

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Jul 10, 2008
Oh, I see. I don't know if I ever have so many notifications I can't see them all.

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
I reread this twice and am still not sure as to what the OP is asking.

By default, you can scroll through multiple notifications at once.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.