Scroll not working properly?

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by petrucci666, Aug 28, 2013.

1. petrucci666 macrumors 6502a

I'm having serious issues with scrolling in DP6. I've tried multiple browsers, and it works for a few minutes and then freezes. I can still click around and use the keyboard keys to navigate, only the scrolling doesn't work.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any fixes?

2. jharnett macrumors newbie

Had the same thing, haven't found any fixes yet

3. jpeezy macrumors regular

I'm experiencing the same thing. It comes and goes.

4. dBeats macrumors 6502a

dBeats

Had a problem with Safari yesterday. I thought the mouse was broken. Quitting and restarting Safari was enough to get the scrolling back. Didn't happen at all today. ???

5. Krazy Bill macrumors 68030

Krazy Bill

It is indeed Safari that's causing this. Usually, going to/from Full Screen fixes it. It's a blatant enough "in your face" bug that I'm confident the coders are experiencing it themselves so I expect a fix.

6. ctakah macrumors member

prefs>accessibility>zoom: uncheck everything, repair permissions
    may or may not work

7. Azadre macrumors 6502

this bug is why I had to go back to 10.8. I really hope they figure out what is causing it.

8. joyless macrumors newbie

Just installed DP6 and I'm experiencing this bug few times a day - either scrolling doesnt work or is extremely 'choppy'. Either way, the only thing that makes it go away is relog or reboot.
    Very, very annoying, but rolling back to 10.8 would be even more annoying for me, so I guess I'll suck it up and hope that DP7 or GM is released soon-ish.