Scrolling in Safari driving me Crazy!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rotobadger, Jul 29, 2010.

1. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this issue. I did Google it and found one or two posts on other sites but not much.

When in Safari, if you scroll horizontally or vertically and the inertia is still carrying, you can not change the direction of the scroll until it has completely stopped. I know this exists on the 3GS but it is not as sensitive. It's driving me crazy!

I don't know why Apple would change this from 3.X to 4.X.

I find myself CONSTANTLY swipping the screen over and over until it responds. It does not do this when view photos.

And, as an aside, I'm wondering if/when the Jailbreak comes out that there is some way of adjusting the parameters in the script that dictates scrolling rules.

2. brinycbri macrumors 6502a

strange i really dont have that problem. also the scroll works fine and i never "over scroll"

3. DanggxAmanda macrumors regular

DanggxAmanda

4. rotobadger thread starter macrumors 65816

rotobadger

Weird. I wonder if this is just a bug on my end. I did do a restore from my old 3GS. Might try a restore...

5. mrblack927 macrumors 6502a

mrblack927

I know exactly what you mean! Everyone experiences this, most probably just aren't aware of it. I try not to let it bother me but every now and then I get annoyed trying to do something...