Scrolling through colours on watch faces

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by MyAppleWorld, May 12, 2015.

1. MyAppleWorld macrumors 6502

MyAppleWorld

Does anybody else find scrolling through the colours when customising the watch face is a bit buggy? I can't seem to stop on shades of colours, it seems to jump to a preset colour? Also when scrolling through, I intermittently get dark shadow like boxes appear around the complications.

Is my watch faulty??

2. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

I'm not sure you're meant to be able to stop on an in-between shade! I think the way it fades from colour to colour is just the animation and not other options unfortunately.

3. MyAppleWorld thread starter macrumors 6502

MyAppleWorld

What about the ghost boxes appearing around the complications? More obvious when scrolling quickly. Do you get that?

4. SpEe1113 macrumors regular

SpEe1113

Agreed, and I think the complications fade out if their colors don't change, so you're only looking at what changes.

5. kmj2318 macrumors 68000

kmj2318

There's a disconnect in the interface here. The combination of the slider graphic and using the scroll wheel suggests that there's a gradation to what you choose. But really you're selecting specific steps. The little scroll bar looks continuos. It should have little notches, like the Mac Pro webpage.

6. MyAppleWorld thread starter macrumors 6502

MyAppleWorld

Yeah I think is very badly done. I also noticed when changing brightness sometimes it would go up when pressing down - I've now discovered this is because another finger is touching the crown which also controls the brightness.