Scrolling within folders

mrwamck

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 7, 2013
Sweden
Have an iPhone 6, iPad 2 and an iPad Air 2, all with IOS 9.02 and JB:en. They have been running ok but I
got a message from Cydia to do an update. Did all that and updated a few apps that Cydia wanted
updated.
After this I'm not able to scroll within my folders. When I try to scroll, at first nothing happens but then
the device resprings and I come into Cydia safe mode. I then just click Restart and I'm back up and
running. Is there a problem with InfiniFolders? Am not sure but I think it got updated.
Any ideas!

William

mrwamck

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 7, 2013
Sweden
I know what's going to happen. I have folders within folders and they will be anywhere.
Oh well, they were running so fine. Should have stuck with the "Never touch a running system".
And I think I will in the future. Don't want to have to reinstall and loose my JB. Best to just stay put..

mrwamck

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 7, 2013
Sweden
The funny thing I just tried out is that scrolling works fine on the iPad 3 and the iPad Mini
but it stopped working on the iPad Mini for some reason. Still works fine on the iPad 3.

William

mrwamck

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 7, 2013
Sweden
Well I found the culprit. I had Cylinder installed on the iPad Mini and on the iPad 3 I had Barrel.
Turns out that when I Used Barrel instead of Cylinder on the iPad Mini, it worked like a charm.
Same for the iPad Air 2. So Cylinder is out and Barrel is in!!

William