ScrollingBoard

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Gavernty, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Gavernty macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Looks like infiniboard and infinidock have some competition.... This new tweak offers scrolling folders and a scrolling dock all in one... And even gives the option to have iPod controls in your dock... Anyone try it out yet?

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Looks interesting. If I didn't already have

Infiniboard
    Infinidock
    Infinifolder

I'd probably get this.

3. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

Didn't work out well for me. I have FCSB installed and of course wants a 5 icon dock but with 5 icons in the dock the iPod icon disappears. I should have known better than to pay for another app by @Limneos =/

4. Vinnie Madrox macrumors 6502

Vinnie Madrox

yea didn't work for me either. when opening a folder, it only showed the top of the first 4 icons {and it was VERY hard to tap them}. also when i uninstalled it, it also uninstalled 5iconDock

5. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

Another side effect of this darn app is that disabling the landscape feature by using it's built-in-button in the dock, there's no way to enable it again - it collides beautifully with the NoRotation tweak in SBSettings.

btw, 5icondock was uninstalled when you installed scrollingboard

6. RNVarma macrumors regular

Curious, I've got ScrollingBoard installed, and the rotation lock/unlock works on my end.

7. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

+1

Works perfectly. Been around awhile. No need to switch.

8. monderick macrumors member

anyone else have an issue where the "paging" does not work properly and splits the icons between pages?

locking and unlocking the screen fixes it back to default, but i can replicate it every time by scrolling left or right. it does this with the "Paging" option toggled on or off.

my dock:
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us