Scrubs Season Six

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iMacZealot, May 4, 2007.

1. iMacZealot macrumors 68020

I just got into Scrubs about a year ago, and I've seen every episode (and own most of them, too), but this season seems like the writers are still on summer vacation. There's a lot of inconsistencies, and it's become way too serious, like that cliffhanger the other night. Anyone else feel the same way?

2. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

I feel the same way about American Idol.

*sigh*

3. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

I thought the first 7-8 episodes I could agree, but since then its ben classic Scrubs again.

4. iMacZealot thread starter macrumors 68020

All of the ones in the calendar year of 2007 haven't been very good except for maybe the one last night, but, again, it's getting too serious, like with the cliffhanger. Although, it did really get my blood pumping.

Another thing that bothers me is that there's hardly any medical content in the show and how they invented that coffee shop, but, I guess they sort of exhausted most of the medical content (and how the characters deal with it and the stress of it) in the first two or three seasons, anyway.

5. crazycat macrumors 65816

crazycat

I used to like scrubs a lot when it was a comedy, now thou i cant stand it. The first 3 seasons was amazing but the last one is just unwatchable. Five of my friends stoped watching it aswell.

6. apfhex macrumors 68030

apfhex

I still think it's funny (and by far the funniest show on Basic cable), and frankly enjoy some of the character development and drama. It's always been there, just a little more prominent now. Though this season is lacking somewhat compared to the others.

And Sarah Chalke is still unbelievably hot. :p

7. b0tt094 macrumors 6502

b0tt094

I love scrubs, watch it religiously :p, and ya it is lacking lately, me and all my friends agree on that one, but still scrubs is scrubs and I'll love it through the good and the bad

8. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I still think its amazing its ashame this is the second to last (possibly last) season. Zach Braff has mentioned the huge cliffhanger at the end of the season, so i cant wait to see what happens.

And yes Sarah Chalke is still as hot as ever.