Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Telp

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 6, 2007
I was extremely dissapointed by the scrubs finale.(If it actually is the series finale). It has left too many questions unanswered. One of the things I was looking forward to was the true stor of the janitor. I think they should not have treated this just like any other episode. The fairy tale theme would have been a cool twist such as the Musical episode or the soap opera episode, but it was certainly not appropriate here. I think the worst Part about this whole episode is how it left off w/ JD and Elliot. We are led to believe they are not together, but because the story ends as a fairy tale it is hard to decifer between the fiction of the fairy tale and what is actually going on.
Overall, Terrible!

I thought the finale was awful, honestly.

I liked the first couple seasons, lost interest, I started watching it after the office again and liked it... but wow. I wasn't digging the fairy tale crap at all.

I think we have already established that this wasn't a series finale, mearly the season finale. Read some earlier posts before commenting next time.

Phillyzero

macrumors regular
May 1, 2008
Are we talking about the real (still iffy) finale or the last aired episode? The last aired episode would be stupid as a season/series finale (and was aired out of order as evidenced by Kelso still being there). Anywho...I really hope they pick up the series one more time just to give it a proper finish as it was messed up from the writer's strike.

Also...as an avid watcher of Scrubs...this is by far the worst season (strike or not) I've seen. All the large plots (and even sub plots) from the previous season were thrown away within the first couple episodes...and Kelso's job was made the main focus..

Stridder44

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2003
California
this wasn't the series finale. Scrubs has been picked up by ABC in the US for an eighth season that will, according to Bill Lawrence, focus more on the drama similar to the first couple of seasons.

Whilst NBC has been airing the show, ABC actually did the production so its good news that Scrubs will be back later on. I believe 18 eps have been ordered.

Thank GOD! I mean that was an awesome episode, but I'm glad to see it doesn't end there.

NBC had 11 episodes, 12 and 13 are filmed and will be airing for season 8 on ABC.
http://tv.ign.com/articles/864/864965p1.html

Ok, that makes sense. I see a lot of people are jumping to conclusions here, forgetting that this season was aired out of order and whatnot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.