Sdk

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Akitakoi, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Akitakoi macrumors regular

Akitakoi

Just because the SDK is supposed to be released in Febuary does not mean we will see any apps or even a firmware upgrade to support them.

It could be some time.:eek:

I hope not but it's possible.:(

Thoughts?

2. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

3. Mac-Addict macrumors 65816

Mac-Addict

4. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

True, especially since there were a lot of changes to how apps ran and were stored in 1.1.3 vs 1.1.2. It is completely possible that there will be no 1.1.4 with the SDK.

TEG

5. zetsurin macrumors regular

True, I personally doubt we'll even see the SDK this month.

6. chr1s60 macrumors 68000

chr1s60

I'm pretty sure that whenever we see the SDK there will be at least one new app from Apple and possibly a few from 3rd party developers that have been working with the SDK.

7. TouchPodium.com macrumors newbie

I read somewhere that the SDK has been sent out to a select few programmers -and there should be a few apps/wigets/games released at the time of the SDK's release....

I don't remember where I saw this - and highly doubt it's even true.. But I'm just sharing my knowledge.

Yes, it'll probably be a few weeks before we see any release of games/apps/widgets after the SDK is released to the public for use.

Ahh well, we've waited this long - what's waiting a few more weeks?.. :)

8. TP-Eric macrumors member

I suspect there may be a couple of apps commissioned or written by Apple available at the SDK's release -- just to give a practical and functional demonstration of what's possible with it. But no, it's unlikely we'll see much in the way of output from developers in general for weeks to months after its release.

9. lewisozz macrumors member

lewisozz

Boring

Apple will probably release a few apps with the SDK other wise it will just be boring !!!