SDSU - Recalculate GPA?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by AppleFanatic10, Dec 6, 2012.

1. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

Does SDSU recalculate GPA? I attended 2 different colleges so I'm not sure what my GPA is overall. One is higher than the other and in one school I took remedial classes so I know that doesn't count. I've called them and they said don't worry about it the supplemental application will determine what my GPA is. I have a feeling I'm around 2.5-2.6 (not that good, but I've chosen a major where I've completed majority of the requirements). Any suggestions? I'm retaking a class that I did poorly in (didn't fail, but I feel like I could've done a lot better). And I'm taking my last GE course (Math), I'm pretty much done with my AA. Will having an AA degree help my chances? I've also chosen a major where the requirements are 2.0 just because I know my chances in getting in the major I want are pretty much impossible. I've also done all the GE courses besides 1, which I'm doing this semester for sure. I'm missing 1 prerequisite and that's because my University doesn't offer it but besides that one I have everything else done.

2. AppleFanatic10 thread starter macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

If anyone's done the supplemental application (maybe last year) it would be really helpful if you could give me some pointers :)

3. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

Try calling the admissions office; they're probably best suited to answering your question.