SE/30 & Classic II

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by TenFour, Feb 7, 2008.

1. TenFour macrumors member

Just wondering what the going price is for SE/30's and Classic II's in good condition. I saw them for sale but no price was listed. I had both of these back in the day and wouldn't mind acquiring them again for sentimental reasons.

2. Spievy macrumors regular

I have seen them on ebay for under $100.00 shipped (USA).

I am with you.. I Love old Macs :)

3. TenFour thread starter macrumors member

Cool, man... thanks for the links.

4. TenFour thread starter macrumors member

I was just offered $500 CDN for an SE/30 w/mouse, but I just dig this thing too much and I really don't need the money, well kind of, but not enough to part with my little link to the past. Am I fool? Am I not fool? Should I start a poll?
    HeHeHeHeHe!

5. Spievy macrumors regular

I am surprised you were offered that much!!!

Unless you need the money, I wouldn't sell it. These machines are just going to go up in value. That is why I am trying to find an Apple Lisa cheap. Sure start a poll.:)

6. Spievy macrumors regular

Second thought...

If you can find another SE/30, sell the one you have now, and get another. Pocket the extra cash or buy more old Mac stuff ;)

7. 4JNA macrumors 68000

4JNA

since the thread was here, thought i'd post a treasure i just dug out of a box. a complete media set for a Classic II. pics are HERE.

posted as for sale in the marketplace, but honestly have no idea of their value. the rainbow stickers are cool though!

8. spork183 macrumors 6502a

spork183

I've got an old plus. i pull the case every now and again just to look at the names. I'm really quite juvenile...