SE HBH-IS800 and iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by T4R06, Jun 29, 2010.

1. T4R06 macrumors 65816

now i can say these BT headphones are perfect! you can now control the volume. and also you can adjust the volume without unlocking your iphone, by directly pushing up and down volume on the side of the iphone.

the sound is more excellent compare to my old iphone 3G. i tried yesterday on gym. on pocket no drop sound, at home leaving the iphone on room closing the door still the sound is perfect!

i really recommend them. i bought them at mobilecityonline $99 plus less than $5 shipping ground UPS.

i am not connected or any part of mobilecityonline. i am just really impressed the way they ship and excellent customer service.

[​IMG]

2. Jethrotoe macrumors regular

Can you tell me if it's the iPhone 4 that enables you to adjust the volume or ios 4? I assume it's the op sys but I don't want to gamble with a C note.

I have a 3G that I want to use them on till I get the 4 in a couple of months (letting them get the bugs out). I haven't upgraded to ios 4 yet but will if I can now change the volume with the volume switch on the side. That's the only reason that I haven't bought these yet. They look great and just what I need otherwise. Thanks.

3. Monkeyball macrumors newbie

I have the 3 GS and the OS4 update and was able to pair the HBH-IS800 to my iPhone. Both the on-screen and side buttons can control the volume now. :D

4. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

5. Hennesie2000 macrumors 68000

yes it is iOS4 that enables the ability to adjust the bluetooth volume. I pair my car stereo with my phone and it used to just show the model number of the radio where the volume slider would be but with the iOS4 update it shows the volume slider and it works fine.

6. Jethrotoe macrumors regular

EXCELLENT! Thank you.

7. Jethrotoe macrumors regular

I was looking at these buds online getting prices but didn't buy till I was sure that 4.0 made the volume work. Now when I go back to some of the online retailers like Amazon, they tell me that it is not in stock and that they are not sure when or even if it will ever be back in stock. There were a few others that said the same thing, although there were some that said they had it in stock.

I wonder if Amazon doesn't have it, is it a sign that a new model or rev is coming out?

What do you folks think? Also, where did you buy yours?

8. EsoxLucius macrumors newbie

Excellent

I've owned these earphones for about 2 years and I have to say they're pretty good, very well made. They sound OK, are comfortable and don't fall out. They pair very quickly with my iPhone 4. The downside is the short charge life, about 2 to 3 hours.