SE + Watch

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Frankied22, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Frankied22 macrumors 68000

Frankied22

is anyone using an Apple Watch with an SE as their phone? I would think the Watch is not as necessary when you have a small pocket friendly phone again.

2. ecschwarz macrumors 6502a

ecschwarz

I am mostly because I already had one - there's some functionality that I've gotten used to, mostly in the notification/fitness tracker aspect, so I'm not racing to get rid of mine. Still, if it were a year ago and I had the SE, I'm not sure if I would've completely skipped the Apple Watch...

3. nrvna76 macrumors 6502

My wife has both.. But she had the watch with the 5s as well.. I'm not sure why the type of phone you have makes the watch more or less necessary.. It still quicker to turn your wrist than pull the phone out.

4. koolmagicguy macrumors 6502

koolmagicguy

I don't have an Apple watch yet but I'm definitely going to get one to use with my SE. I do a TON of driving for work and I can't just pull my phone out. Hey Siri on the watch will be amazing.

5. IndianBird macrumors 6502a

I have both.

I like both.

It was never about the size of the phone when I got the watch.

6. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

Fixed.

7. nicho macrumors 68000

I had a manager in my last job who strapped her phone to her wrist in some kind of sports injury strapping, because she wore dresses as her work attire and wasn't allowed a handbag on the shop floor. If I remember right, it was an iPhone 5...

8. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

like a Pipboy?

9. nicho macrumors 68000

She didn't have the strap modified to reveal the screen unfortunately. So more like an awkward but removable growth