The only reason I'm reluctant to purchase is that I am not in a hurry, in fact I am satisfied with the speed/performance of my MacBook Pro right now. I'm wondering if I should buy now or wait so I can perhaps get an even better deal or if SSD prices start dropping more. I am in no hurry to buy. How rapidly are SSD prices dropping? Over the next 1-2 years I mean.