Seaman for my Iphone??

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by senorian, Jan 17, 2009.

1. senorian macrumors regular

So i was just reading an article that Yoot Saito created an Iphone game call Gabo that apparently Apple is rejecting. I watched the video and it looked like it could be fun. However, I really think Yoot should bring us an updated version to his Dreamcast hit "game" Seaman. I loved talking to that manfish. Please give me Seaman!!!

2. senorian thread starter macrumors regular

yeah that's the game I was talking about. I guess Apple is rejecting it due to inappropriateness (sp?). That alone is bizarre since we have a plethora of fart apps and now boob apps too.
    I'd much rather have a Seaman game for the Iphone though instead of gabo. I guess that would get rejected too

3. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

Apple is definitely letting things go to far. Now we have NOSE PICKING/Booger Flipping apps:eek: This is just getting disgusting and starting to take things just a little to far. They are going to have to start rating stuff soon.

We also have TouchMe that is a desperate means to get sexual pleasure from a friggin phone. I can see the threads to come..."iPhone Won't Work" shorted out when using as a vibrator....will Apple replace it???

There are gags and jokes and there is the totally stupid and ridiculous...it is starting to get out of control :mad: