Seamlessweb / Safari bugs?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by michael gavriel, May 1, 2010.

1. michael gavriel macrumors newbie

Hi everyone,

Noticed twice recently that seamlessweb.com wouldn't function correctly using Safari but did function correctly using Firefox.

Two bugs to be specific:

1) Entering a new address. Seamless first accepted a new address on my account, thus letting me choose between my original address (1) and new one (2), but then when 2 is selected, as I am about to finalize the order, seamless defaults back to 1 and deletes 2 as an option.

2) Selecting multiple items off the menu. After picking one item (1), then choosing to add another separate item (2) to my order, seamless would toggle between them. Every time I had 1 on there and clicked 2 one would be removed. Clicking 1 again would remove 2. And on and on.

Strange. Figured why not post it up here. The fact that firefox handled it fine both times (these problems occurred on separate occasions) seems to indicate it's a safari thing. Think seamless is pretty popular so I'd be shocked if i'm the first one to notice this.

2. RBerger macrumors newbie

SeamlessWeb/Safari

Hey Michael,

Thanks for the post. My name is Rich and I work at SeamlessWeb. We know it's been a few days, but we tested out the issues that you had and we haven't been able to reproduce them and hope that they're not still happening on your end (but let us know if they are)!

In the future if you want to get the quickest responses to SeamlessWeb questions, try contacting us via email at service@seamlessweb.com or on twitter as @SeamlessWeb.

Happy Eating!

-Rich