Search a specific mac os x tool - Semi transparent layer over entire screen

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by macie007, Nov 6, 2008.

  1. macie007 macrumors newbie

    Nov 6, 2008
    Hey there,

    I´m searching a specific tool, that I´ve seen a couple of days ago at university.

    The tool makes it possible to slide a semi-transparent layer over the entire screen to show some cheat sheets with keyboard shortcuts for different apps.

    Does anybody know what it ist?

    Thanks for answering!
  2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere


    May 16, 2008
    Sounds like a widget, which appears with Dashboard.
  3. macie007 thread starter macrumors newbie

    Nov 6, 2008
    no :( its something other. the transparent layer slides slow in from the bottom edge of the screen when you hit the key
  4. BobZune macrumors 6502a

    Oct 26, 2007

Share This Page