Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

InvalidUserID

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2008
Palo Alto, CA
Are Wiis (correct plural for Wii?) still hard to find in some areas?

I know for about a year or so they were almost impossible to find here in the Bay Area. However, in the last month or two I've seen them at every Target & electronics store I've been to.

danny_w

macrumors 601
Mar 8, 2005
Cumming, GA
Are Wiis (correct plural for Wii?) still hard to find in some areas?

I know for about a year or so they were almost impossible to find here in the Bay Area. However, in the last month or two I've seen them at every Target & electronics store I've been to.
I have yet to actually see one available for sale in any store.

shady825

macrumors 68000
Oct 8, 2008
Area 51
WOW still that hard to get huh??

I got mine the day it came out. 15 Hours of waiting in the cold!!
It was fun tho and definitely an experience!

Prof.

macrumors 603
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
I'm amazed ppl are still trying to buy a Wii. My bro wanted one ever since it came out. He finally got one for his birthday back in July of this year. IMO, it's the biggest piece of **** ever made. I don't think my bro even plays it anymore. :confused:

XBox 360>PS3>Garbage>Wii

Flame away, Nintendo fans!

danny_w

macrumors 601
Mar 8, 2005
Cumming, GA
Wow, that's extreme. :confused:
Maybe I just go to the wrong stores, and I haven't really been looking for one, but I do check every now and then and have still never seen one except for the display models. My son in college did manage to get one about this time last year and loves it, but then again he and his friends only play one game on it - Super Smash Bros. Brawl (they all say "what other game is there?").

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.