Searching for a topic

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iTom17, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iTom17 macrumors 6502a

iTom17

Hi everyone,

I've been searching for a topic I saw the other day but can't find again. It was about showing off your iPhone 7/7+. Anyone who could provide me with a link to it? xD

Not sure if this is the right place for this topic, but it seemed okay to me to try it anyway. :p

2. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Why not try (looking in) the iPhone section of the forum instead?

You are far more likely to find an answer to what you seek - or, at the very least, a discussion of he matter, there rather than here.

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/show-off-your-black-iphone-7.1998716/ ?

4. iTom17 thread starter macrumors 6502a

iTom17

I know, I know. But I thought, since the iPhone section is really about the iPhone itself I'd not ask it there. :p And of course I've searched through it, but couldn't find what I want. Thought, maybe there's someone who posted in that topic who can help me or something.

Did see that one already, not exactly what I was looking for. But thanks anyway for helping!

5. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

There are roughly one million threads (I exaggerate but not by very much) on iPhones and every thing (for some reason the spell check thought I wished to write 'thug - can' think why) to do with them in the iPhone sub-section.

That is where you will most likely find those who might be interested in - and knowledgeable about - this topic.

6. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

[MOD NOTE]
    Please use the search facility, perhaps with different keywords. There's no need to keep this thread open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.