searching for an iphone case

fantasistykke

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2012
Hei everyone....i am looking for this particular iphone case, but i really cannot find it anywhere!!!
I would really appreciate your help! Has someone seen something like that in the picture?

Thank you in advance!!

DuckSoup

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2008
Upstate Central NY
It MAY have been a personal creation where the owner designed it on the vendor website using a pattern she had, submitted an order and they sent it to her. Even if it were not such a creation, if you do not find thia particular case, if you do find a similar patterns you could create and order it at such a site.

Mike

Last edited:

fantasistykke

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2012
Thank you!! I totally forgot this option!
Well, now i just need to figure out how to describe this pattern to find a similar picture :)

DuckSoup

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2008
Upstate Central NY
Thank you!! I totally forgot this option!
Well, now i just need to figure out how to describe this pattern to find a similar picture :)
Another option. Do you know who the person in the photo is? Assuming it's a celeb of some sort, you MIGHT be able to find out what kind of case it is by contacting her publicist or agency. It would be such an unusual request they just might jump on it.

Mike

fantasistykke

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2012
i don't know exactly who is her, found the photo on tumblr. but i think her name is written in the corner of the picture...will lok into it! thanks :)

Chartreuse

macrumors newbie
Jun 2, 2012
It looks like the Uncommon Deflector Case in the Mosaic pattern (pink). I was just looking at the cases on the Apple Canada website and thought I recognized it from here.

And by the way, it's Stana Katic from the tv show Castle

Last edited:

DuckSoup

macrumors 6502a
Mar 7, 2008
Upstate Central NY
It looks like the Uncommon Deflector Case in the Mosaic pattern (pink). I was just looking at the cases on the Apple Canada website and thought I recognized it from here.

I googled "Uncommon Deflector" and found the case you refer to and while at first I thought "no way", but upon closer examination you are absolutely right. While the picture by the OP is much brighter, the patterns are a spot-on match.

OP, head to http://store.apple.com/us/product/H7446ZM/A/Uncommon-Deflector-Case-for-iPhone-4 then click on Mosaics and then the second choice under "Select a color".

Mike

fantasistykke

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 27, 2012

Thank you guys, both! It looks very similar if not the same...bottom line i really like it!
As i need international delivery i first looked on uncommon website but it wasn't there. Anyway amazon has it so i just ordered it!
Thank you again!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.