searching for files in Leopard

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Laco, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Laco macrumors 6502

these are very newbie questions so I'm really sorry but they would greatly improve my mac experiance.

1. when i search for files i want to change the top bar so i can sort things by size. For example i have the following on top "Name", "Kind" and "Last Opened"...i really really really really want to take out Last Opened and replace it with "Created" and insert "size" so i can sort files in this way. This has been bothering me for months and i haven't still being able to figure out how to do it....i would deeply appreciate your help...this may seem silly to you but it would help me greatly. Thanks a lot.

2. I would also like to know if there is an easy way to show the contents of all files and folders within a directory. For example lets say i have a folder called "my home work" and i have three folders in it with various names and all of these have files in it....is there a way to see all the files in this "my home work" directory including all the contents of all three folders it contains?

thank you so much this would greatly improve my mac experiance.

2. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Highlight it and hit spacebar. Quick Look lets you see what's inside.