Searching the entire Calendar

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Beach004, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Beach004 macrumors newbie

Something similar has been asked before, but not in a year or more, so I'm hoping it's worth trying again. I just got my first iTouch, and after trials and tribulations untold, have got my Palm Calendar moved over to it--all 4000 entries, dating back to 1990. Trouble is, Spotlight only wants to search a year from today, into the past and the future. Is there some other app that would allow me to search the entire Calendar, as I was able to do with my Palm?

FWIW, I can search Yahoo Calendar, which is synced with my iTouch, for any rolling five-year period; but that's not very convenient, especially since it's not "in my pocket." Anyone got a better idea?
    Thanks,
    Beach004

2. bcruzin macrumors newbie

4th gen itouch

hi,

something similar with mine...had 1st gen itouch which i copied my calendar to my new one. all gets tranferred but then the next day anything older than jan 2010 gets disappears. and i just found that some new stuff that i entered also disappears. been talking to apple hopefully going to hear back with good news. by the way also changes birthdays by 1 day on some of my entries. can't figure why it does some and not others.

seems to have some issues.....