Seashell Sports Loop washable?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by DotCom2, Oct 16, 2017.

1. DotCom2 macrumors 68040

is the Seashell Sports Loop hand or machine washable?Thinking of getting the white one but I’m sure it would look dirty pretty fast.

2. cyclingplatypus macrumors 65816

cyclingplatypus

I stick to hand washing, I'm sure it could survive in the washing machine but hand washing seems safer (and you don't have to worry about it ending up in missing sock land).

3. testcard macrumors 68040

testcard

It’s nylon so should survive both hand and machine washing. Next time you cool wash your jeans, throw the band into one of the pockets and let the machine do the work.

4. broadbean macrumors 6502a

5. michaelb5000 macrumors regular

It is grey, not white, except on the edge? I have the grey nylon band, and while it has definitely gotten dirty, a lot of that dirt is just "more grey". I am also planning on getting the seashell loop with the apple watch 3, since I do like the grey band and the silver aluminum combo. It seems to showing up in stores just this week.

6. DotCom2 thread starter macrumors 68040

I don't have it yet so I can't really say if the thread part is whitish or grayish. Either way is ok cuz I'm pairing it with the Silver SS so I think it would look very nice. I'm also getting the Milanese for dressier occasions so I think I'll be set with this combo and they will go with anything I wear.