Season Pass Question

Discussion in 'iPod' started by The Toon Master, Feb 9, 2008.

1. The Toon Master macrumors 6502

The final episode of my season pass for The Soup is out next week. The following week, a new episode wil lair, but I will be unable to access a computer with access to iTunes to buy another season pass and download then newest epside. The problem is I won't be able to until another episode has aired. When I buy the new pass, will I be able to get both episodes, or will I only be able to download the newest ep. If it is the later part, can I buy another pass and not have it download the same episode twice?

2. samh004 macrumors 68020

samh004

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

If you buy a season pass part way into a season if is my understanding if will download all available episodes, not just the most recent one. After all, your paying for a season.

3. The Toon Master thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, the show premires weekly(Usually airs 50 episodes a year), and I think If you buy a Daily Show/Colbert Report pass you can only download the most recent.