I'm on a 128 GB 6+ and never went beyond 60-70 GB free space so I opted for the 64 GB model this time around. Now I'm worried with 4K that I should've stuck with the higher capacity. How screwed am I if I want to make an exchange to 128? Should I just return the 6s and wait it out until November when inventory restrictions ease? Ugh.