Ok, here it goes... I bought my beloved iPhone on launch day and was activated and running a couple days later on July 1, 2007. After about two weeks I finally received my 1st bill in the mail which covered the first month of service, activation fee, etc. It totaled $136.00, not bad and around the amount I was expecting. Fast fwd to today when I get an e-mail saying my AT&T bill is ready for viewing. As I load up my bill online I see that balance now is $230.00 for the 1st month of use, which is basically $79.00 plus $10 extra for 1500 txt messages plus all the taxes and surcharges, etc. But, now AT&T is saying I went over my alotted 900 minutes and they are trying to charge me $104.00 for over 300 extra minutes that I never used. The most I could have gone over is 30 minutes because the day before my monthly plan started again I checked on my iPhone how many overage minutes I had used and it specifically said 30, not anywhere over 300. In a nutshell, AT&T is acting like they never received my first payment, and are trying to charge me again PLUS overage fees that I never used. Please all iPhone users out there, make sure your bill is correct, AT&T's billing is obviously flawed and don't let them try and take advantage of you. If any of you have similiar problems, please post in this thread, and keep your eyes peeled.