Second Shipping Box of Mac Pro?

Discussion in 'Mac Pro' started by Cromas, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Cromas macrumors member

Cromas

hi people, On shortly days Iam recieve my mac pro, Its my first apple store buy, so apple send a big box and on the inside of that big box are the black box with the mac pro inside or just send the black box?

I ask beacuse I prefer a double box for security reasons... I order outside USA, so the shipping its longgggggggggg

thanks

2. TheMasin9 macrumors 6502a

TheMasin9

op, mine just came in the original black box with the mac pro pictured on the side, I'm pretty sure they only double box smaller items like iPods because they are more apt to walk off.

3. jjahshik32 macrumors 603

You have nothing to worry since I received my mac pro as well from shipping. Inside the huge mac pro box has a molded thick styrofoam to encase the mac pro and ensures the mac pro's safety and makes sure the mac pro does not move at all and keeps it tightly in place. The styrofoam surrounds the whole mac pro so no need to sweat it!!

I sold my previous mac pro 2.66ghz and I shipped it inside the original box with the styrofoam and it reached to the destination just fine and the guy at the ups said he shipped plenty of mac pro's in the original box itself without having to put the original box in another box with those mini styrofoams or double boxing or with any kind of extra protection because of the internal styrofoam inside the mac pro box!! :D

4. Cromas thread starter macrumors member

Cromas

great! I have the box of this old power mac, I sell to like new :)

5. krye macrumors 68000

krye

It's not double boxed. The whole world between them and you will know that you're getting a Mac Pro.