Second Try on. Still in love.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by colem1, Apr 18, 2015.

1. colem1 macrumors member

Here's an update with a pic. 42 Milanese loop. Wrist not too big or too small. Band super light still. As I said I thought the screen was fine last time. You learn to love it as you use it and wear it more. I think Apple picked the right sizes. Pardon the hand. Have CP on the right side so it's where I'll wear it.

Attached Files:

2. BigMovieGeek macrumors regular

I notice some hair on your arm, did the loop catch on any of it?

3. colem1 thread starter macrumors member

Not a strand. But I'm not "hairy" as you can see. It just kind of sits there like a fabric mesh.

4. pmau macrumors 65816

This is just my opinion, but I really fail to understand why people like this band.
    I would go with a leather band or link bracelet. But fine, to each his own or whatever they say.

5. StophMac24 macrumors 6502

StophMac24

I would consider myself a hairy armed person and when i tried on the Milanese Loop, it did not catch a single hair of mine. I moved it around, adjusted it, loosened it and took it off and put it on several times to see if it caught any hair, and nothing.

6. colem1 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah everyone has different tastes. I like it. Then again "Our most personal product yet. "

7. LiemTa macrumors 6502

8. danielceleste macrumors regular

If you have an Apple Watch on one wrist and a hand on the other, I don't see the need for a second hand.

9. colem1 thread starter macrumors member

Oh no I have 2. The right is just slumped in that shot. I have cerebral Palsy to the right side. So I'll wear it on the right and use the left to control ;)

10. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

yeah, I have been back a couple times to visit my watch too. Actually, it's kind of nice to not wait 4 weeks to even know if I like the one I ordered.