Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kasodd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2015
Hey Guys.

When do you guys think the second wave of countries can get their hands on the Apple watch, i live in Denmark, and can't watt to get my hands on the watch. But we does'nt have a date yet.

What do you think?

nienque

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2012
Hey Guys.

When do you guys think the second wave of countries can get their hands on the Apple watch, i live in Denmark, and can't watt to get my hands on the watch. But we does'nt have a date yet.

What do you think?

There's some rumours about the source code of the German Apple website containing hints of in-store pickup from 25th April onwards. If that turns out to be true, you might as well drive over to Germany. I know I will (Dutchie here). With the supply apparently being so low, who knows when it'll be our turn?

JohnApples

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2014
I think there's a good chance they'll announce the second wave countries and their release dates at WWDC. Can't say for sure of course, but hopefully it's not too long of a wait!

kasodd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2015
There's some rumours about the source code of the German Apple website containing hints of in-store pickup from 25th April onwards. If that turns out to be true, you might as well drive over to Germany. I know I will (Dutchie here). With the supply apparently being so low, who knows when it'll be our turn?

Thanks for sharing, i hope this will be true. Can't wait, all that waiting is killing me, espcially when i can see how much you all are looking forward to getting the watch

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.