Secret features in Leopard

Discussion in 'macOS' started by BlizzardWolf, Sep 13, 2007.

1. BlizzardWolf macrumors member

Apple mentioned secret features in Leopard... do you think these features will be really useful? what kind of features could they be?

2. irishgrizzly macrumors 65816

irishgrizzly

A default shortcut on the desktop to the itunes ringtones store. This feature could also be disabled, so it's kind of like 2 features!

3. bertpalmer macrumors 6502

I think we already know the main 10, of which only abotu 4 are really something most people will use - I can't really see any others being 'that' useful - just nice extras.

That said I'm sure it's a great OS.

4. Kankki macrumors regular

I hope they include something like Acorn or Pixelmator, Apple designed, slick cut down Photoshop app. (gradients, layers etc.)

5. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

there aren't any features that weren't talked about at WWDC. that beta build was "feature complete." we already know everything that will be in it.

6. AdeFowler macrumors 68020

AdeFowler

7. hob macrumors 68020

hob

Is that right? Because as far as I can see, Steve Jobs mentioned "top secret features" last year, then gave out a "feature complete" version, with no extra features... is that right?!

8. DaveTheGrey macrumors 6502a

DaveTheGrey

excellent! will this feature only be in the premium or even in the basic version of leopard? ;) :D

9. FJ218700 macrumors 68000

FJ218700

pretty much

10. fishkorp macrumors 68020

fishkorp

there were extra features, stacks and the improvements to finder are a couple i can think of off the top of my head. there were a couple more. nothing too earth shattering for most users though.