Security Code for iPhone how to Deactivate it.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by digitalcuriosity, Sep 17, 2015.

1. digitalcuriosity macrumors regular

After the new Apple software up date iSo9, it is demanding my iCloud pass code that I had said i did not want to use for my iPhone security. But it is using it to to unlock my iPhone. Is there any way to deactivate it?

2. ParDigital macrumors newbie

ParDigital

I don't know how true your story is, but I will say be prepared for people to call you a thief.

If you purchased the phone and have a receipt then maybe Apple will unlock it for you, I am unsure.

3. digitalcuriosity thread starter macrumors regular

It just happened after the iSO9 software upgrade today,it's not a big deal it is just i don't care to keep typing it in when i want to use my phone. My Apple Mac Pro always demands my pass code, that i never wanted it to use but Apple just forced it on me. I really like Apples phone quality but i don't care for all the mothering and forced security.
    iSO9 stuck the Apple wallet App. on my phone, that i never asked for, not it keeps demanding my credit card security code. what a bummer Apple has become for this phone user.

4. noobinator macrumors 601

Did you try turning it off in security settings?

5. digitalcuriosity thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks noobinator that is what i needed,i had tried that but it asked to use a finger print i missed the unlock pass code at bottom . Again thanks for your help.

6. nostresshere macrumors 68030

I think you jumped to the wrong conclusion. Bad posting.